Monday, April 9, 2012

..and build with Mega Blocks

Maddox has been growing in leaps and bounds lately. His imagination is incredible! Some of the things he has been up to lately is building garages, towers, and tunnels for his cars. At some point of practically everyday he will say to me "no peaking" and then he will bring me over to show me some block creation of his. He has one Mega Block set with about 30 pieces, so his creativity is limited, but I find it incredible in that what he lacks to make with blocks he uses his imagination to finish. Here is a garage he set up for all of his cars to fit. I just love watching his so serious in moving each piece to perfectly fit every car in. I hope that imagination only continues to grow and grow each day!

   

1 comment:

  1. we SO wish we were there with you enjoying those mega blocks!!! our boys love them too. i love toys like that, that promote imaginative play. it's so fun to watch them create.

    ReplyDelete