Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm back!

I know I know it has been wayyyyyyy too long (3 months to be exact). SO much has changed since I last posted. Landon has since turned one and has changed in too many ways to list right now. I will be sure to include those things slowly so we can look back and see what an amazing boy he is! I now have a goal to post once a week. I had been trying to do one a day but with everything going on if I promise once a week I may actually be able to keep up. So where have I been you ask....Harold had been studying for the CPA and I was worn out from being a single parent for the past 10 months. I am so proud to say he has now returned to us and things are slowly returning to normal. For the past few weekends since he received his test results we have kept busy busy busy. I wanted to share pictures from this past weekend and figured this is the perfect opportunity to start posting again. :o)
To start Saturday morning Maddox had his second soccer game of the season. The first in their adorable little uniforms. He is so excited to play, sometimes even too excited that he takes the ball away from his own teammates. While other kids sit on the bench and tell the coach they are too tired to go in he raises his hand and says "coach I'm ready". Yet somehow he can still manage to run to the car after the game. His energy is never ending!!
He is the most popular player, at least with the coaches, for both good and bad reasons.  Here he is leading the stretches.

Maddox and his buddy Uma. She is so cute and  seems to like him too. 
How cute are they!! Two minutes after we snapped this picture the coach came over and told them to sit on the bench . This was during the game...hehe....they are so silly!

Later that afternoon we headed for the "kite" park. We took the top down on the car and headed about 45 minutes north to enjoy the most amazing weather!! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! This afternoon of nothing but pure family time was time well spent and enjoyed by all. 
I love how in the new new car their seats are so close they can hold hands as they often do. <3
 Brothers! How awesome is that blue sky?!

 My boys! <3



 Maddox says "like Woody". If you have ever seen Toy Story 3 you should understand.
 Love the running space!
 Landon is so much more aware of everything going on around him. He now points and makes noises so that you will look too.
 This is what he looks like the entire time we are driving in the car with the top down! I love how amused he is and always pointing!!
 Playing peak a boo with mommy!



1 comment:

  1. you're back you're back! i was having withdrawals! :) congrats on your ONE YEAR old and SOCCER STAR and most importantly... YOU'RE NOT A SINGLE PARENT ANYMORE!!! i can relate to that single mommy business while the daddy is gone all the waking hours. tiresome! miss you guys! glad to see you're still alive and kicking! :)

    ReplyDelete