Tuesday, July 3, 2012

...and create a work of art

Continuing with our weather theme we have done a few more little activities this week. Maddox has been really drawn to lightening. I mean who doesn't think that it is one of God's amazing creations? So I thought we could create a piece of art highlighting lightening. I thought pipe cleaners would allow him to be creative and make his own lightening. Then we added some cotton ball clouds. After everything was glued on he took it outside and sprayed it with a water bottle to create rain. We had also gone to the library and taken out books about clouds and weather which we are both totally enjoying everyday. I also posted a couple of other pictures from the pool from the other day. There were pictures still on my phone and they were too good to not post. 
Drinking the "rain"...hehe

I love how they really interact with each other now!

Landon has really become so aware of the world around him and is so curious about everything!

He also has also started copying Maddox and learning how to do stuff for himself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment