Thursday, July 5, 2012

...and learn about clouds

Here is another little experiment I did with Maddox last week. I found this one online but had to improvise. It called for shaving cream but when I went to get some from my bathroom I realized that it was gel and wouldn't work. (I didn't even think twice about not having shaving cream.) So I thought quick on my feet and grabbed a paper towel later on I thought about trying cotton. For the experiment we filled a glass jar halfway with water then we added the "cloud" on top. I filled up different bowls with water and a couple of drops of food coloring and gave Maddox the dropper. The colored water was supposed to run through the cloud. The "clouds" that we tried didn't work as great but Maddox understood the point and had a blast playing with the dropper. He has asked to play with the colors about a dozen times since then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment