Saturday, July 7, 2012

...to watch these two amazing boys!

I LOVE these boys with all my heart! They just make my heart so happy! Of course we have those rough times but at the end of the day when I get my goodnight kisses I forget all those low moments and and so thankful. I love how Maddox really cares for Landon. He tries to comfort him when he is crying. He tries to encourage him when he is trying to do something. And I love how Landon loves Maddox. He tries to imitate certain things that he does and he cracks up pretty much anytime that Maddox just walks towards him. I know that these two are going to be best friends one day. Watching them grow is amazing!
Here are some of my favorite moments of them lately.
Landon's first taste of a smoothie...and its from his brother! 

Poolside kisses!

Hehe....I love naked baby butts!

Fourth of July fun!

Landon bothering Maddy at dinner one night....hehe 

Now Maddy wants to share all of Landon's toys too. 

One of my favorite brother moments to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment