Friday, February 17, 2012

Come along with the Castros and keep Maddox busy...

Maddox is always looking for something to do and I am always trying to find things for him to do. It is essential for me to keep him busy so that I can keep up with the housework and take care of Landon. Some of the things that I have found that really keep him busy are the simplist things like scissors with paper, different sized cups filled with water, and a dry erase board with markers (that I found at Target for $.75!!). Why do we spend good money on toys....everyone always says it but we still do it.

I just threw some paint in a ziplock bag and taped it on top of a piece of white paper and let him squish it around. Fun!



Here we set up a spider web using rope. I cut out spiders from felt and hung them on the rope with clothes pins. I told him he had to rescue some bugs I cut out from the spiders without touching the rope.   


 Here he is using scissors and a hole puncher.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment