Sunday, February 19, 2012

Come along with the Castros and paint our toys...

Harold has been taking a CPA course on Saturdays. This week they had a break but he still needed to spend some time studying. So I needed to come up with something to do outside with Maddox so that it would be nice and quiet for Harold inside. So I grabbed the washable paint and a couple of bath ducks and took him outside. Maddox was very surprised and said "I can paint my toys?". While he was painting he continued to tell me "Maddox is making a mess". It was so cute and so much more fun for him considering it was something he normally wasn't allowed to do. Usually I give him something to do so that I can get other stuff done but this time I got to enjoy the activity with him. After you see the pictures guess which one is mine. hehe After we finished painting we filled up his little pool with water and I gave him a washcloth and an old shampoo bottle (that I had filled with water and a couple drops of hand soap) and he gave them all a bath. When he finished giving them a bath he asked to paint them again. This is activity is a keeper!

He was hiding from the camera....sort of.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment