Monday, February 27, 2012

Come along with the Castros and watch these brothers together...

It is so funny that when a new baby is arriving you expect as they grow for the little brother to look up to the older brother and do everything that he does. However at this stage it is interesting to see the opposite. I'm sure in a couple months it will change but right now Maddox has reverted back to his infancy. He has to try every toy I bring out for Landon and even tells me that he is a baby and makes baby sounds. Just recently though the boys have been interacting on a different level. It is so cute to hear them in the back seat of the car laughing hysterically. I also love how every night Maddox has to give his brother kisses before Landon lays down and tell him "have a good night and see you in the morning". Maddox really is doing a good job at being a big brother. He runs to tell me if Landon is crying and get very concerned. Maddy even shares his toys with Lu too. I love watching them interact on a daily basis it is such a great feeling as a mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment