Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Come along with the Castros and paint in the tub...

I usually give Maddox and Landon a bath at the same time. But last night Landon fell asleep earlier then usual which meant Maddox had the tub all to himself. I have been waiting for a night like this to happen so that I could do this activity with Maddox. He was so excited that we were going to play "a game" in the tub. We have a set of stacking cups that are always in the bathtub as they are awesome for pouring water into but on this night I put some shaving cream with a drop of food coloring in each cup. I gave Maddox a paint brush and "let him loose". At first he was so curious as to what it was and asked numerous times if he could eat it. Then he asked me to write his name on the tub which was when he really started to get into painting the tub and his bath toys. It took him almost 30 minutes in to try and paint his body. Which he didn't like at first because oddly enough he doesn't like to be dirty. In the end he was super wrinkly and super happy. We will definitely do this again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment