Monday, February 27, 2012

Come along with the Castros and see what Landon is eating...

Landon has been teething like crazy. For the last 4 nights he has been waking up 3-4 times a night when he typically only wakes up once. This makes for a very tired mommy! Thus the reason I haven't posted in a while. I'm back and have lots to tell you about. Since Lu has turned 6 months we have started him on solids. It did not go too well at first when I started him on the rice cereal. I decided to move onto oatmeal after a couple days of getting nowhere with the rice. He loved it. I love when he opens his little mouth leaning towards the spoon in anticipation. I now have to give him his own spoon to hold or else he tries to grab the spoon I am feeding him with every time. Since then Landon has had his first taste of avocado, peas, sweet potato, and banana even a little red pepper to chew on. He is doing great and now even eats the rice cereal. I guess he decided it isn't too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment