Friday, March 23, 2012

Come along with the Castros and eat watermelon...

We have had a couple of "firsts" this week and they both have to do with watermelon. Maddox has never really liked melon. We bought a baby melon the other day which I cut up to have in the fridge for Harold and I. We always encourage Maddox to try every food even if he hasn't liked it previously. So he tried a piece and liked it and in the end ate half of the entire watermelon!! Being such a smart girl after I had cut all of the rind off I thought Landon would love to munch on this. It has been his favorite teether to date! He sucked on the piece for almost half an hour. I have since saved all of the rind for him. We went on a walk today and I gave him another piece which the minute he saw it his little feet got going. Of course big brother thought this was a great idea to chew on and thus the pictures of Maddox with the rind too.



No comments:

Post a Comment