Saturday, March 17, 2012

Come along with the Castros and take a walk at the zoo...

This week we went with our playgroup to the zoo. It was a great time for everyone. It was a warm day out and Maddox had his first experience at a splash pad. Although I didn't bring a bathing suit or towel for him, it was hot enough for him to run around in the water and pretty much be dry by the time we got back to our car. I don't have any pictures of animals because I forgot my cameras memory card inside my computer. I did catch these two moments on camera. The first picture is of Maddox at the splash pad. He was so hesitant at first. Usually he isn't very cautious so it was kind of funny to watch. I think he didn't quite understand that I was going to let him run around in the water and get wet without a bathing suit. I told him it was okay and after that he had a blast. I'm sure the splash pads here in Florida will be visited frequently by us in the upcoming months. The second picture is a rare moment with Maddox and Oliver holding hands. Oliver is the son of Erika, who organizes our playgroup. Maddox and Oliver have two completely different personalities. So the two of them holding hands or even interacting is very rare. I think that it is a sweet picture of the two of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment