Friday, March 9, 2012

Come along with the Castros and swim...

We have had a bunch of very warm days this winter. Hard to believe Maddox has been in the pool about 5 times this year (I mean fully in the water). We are only in March!! This past week though was the first time that he jumped into the water and swam down to the other side. He normally stays on the steps which the water  then reaches up to his chest. I take him during the day when the pool is empty! It is so nice and relaxing to have this amazing pool to ourselves. I can't wait for the water to be a little warmer so I can go in with Lu too. For now we sit on the edge and Landon will kick his feet in the water or stand up on the top step which just covers his little ankles. He seems to really like it because when I pick him up to sit on my lap he tries to slide back down into the water. The only problem we ran into was that Maddox didn't want to get out and it is a big pool. It took me a good 5 minutes to convince him to get out of the water. He would stay in there all day if I let him!  

This is his "whale" or "dolphin" pose. I'm not sure which because  he changed his mind a couple of times. 


He is standing in the water here and oh so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment