Thursday, March 1, 2012

Come along with the Castros and sit with Landon...

Up until the past few weeks Landon has been content just laying on his belly or sitting with me. Now after about 2 seconds he wants to be sitting up or standing. He quickly learned that he much rather be sitting with toys in front of him then laying down. I can now say he is an expert sitter. :o) I can leave the room while he is sitting and know he is okay and happy to just be playing with his toys. He is getting so big! But not too big...he has really made no attempt to crawl as of yet which is just fine with me. I want to keep him my little baby as long as I can.
He loves sitting with us outside (with some added protection)....hehe


I love these pajamas! They were my favorite when Maddy  wore them and they are my favorite now that Landon is wearing them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment