Thursday, March 8, 2012

Come along with the Castros and take a picture with Instagram...

I have always loved taking pictures but have never gotten into using any kind of photo editor. Until I meet Instagram! (I use it on my i-phone and am not sure which other phones it is compatible with...sorry) It is so easy and I LOVE the way that the pictures come out. The picture with Landon sitting in the high chair is at a Mexican restaurant. It was our first time eating Mexican food since leaving Mexico and it was Landons first time in a high chair at a restaurant. Which is so fitting considering he is our little Mexicano. I took the picture of the palm by our pool. This past week the moon has been out very early. This picture was taken around 4:00, and although the  picture doesn't do it justice, you can see the moon (that tiny dot) in the left corner. 




I also found this app called color blast. It is fun to play with too. I LOVE the first picture of Landon but am not sure if I love it better in full color or below with little pieces of color. 


Can't wait to take some more pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment