Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Come along with the Castros and watch Landon standing...

Landon has made no attempt to crawl. Up until recently he has been content to sit and play. He now has decided that he wants to STAND! I mean whenever I am sitting on the floor with him he won't bend his legs to sit and he is so happy for me to hold him in a standing position. Whenever we go to the pool he would usually sit in front of me on the top step and kick his feet but now he wants to stand up and try to bend down and splash the water with his hands. His legs are getting stronger and stronger everyday. He can't stand on his own yet but I can prop him against something and his legs can support his body weight. I am starting to think he may be one of those kids that decides he doesn't want to crawl but that he wants to just get up and walk. We will have to wait to find out. 
Standing while holding onto his toy. 

Love the chunky legs!

I don't know who that man is behind him. hehe

The table is also a great height for him to hand onto. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment