Saturday, March 10, 2012

Come along with the Castros and pick strawberries...

This morning we had a playgroup outing to a strawberry field. Since Harold was in his class I was flying solo with the boys. I was a little nervous as I couldn't bring the stroller into the field and thus had to carry Landon. This meant that I had to be as quick as Maddox with Landon latched on. I did it! Maddox was so well behaved too. He had a great time picking the strawberries as well as running around with all of the kids. There were also some great low trees for climbing. Maddox loved climbing on them with his friend Sienna. They have a bakery too. They are known for having good sticky buns. So we had to try them and boy were they great! Maddox asked me if he could have a "sticky hand" which I thought was cute because I had told him earlier that these buns would make his hands sticky. It turned out to be a great morning despite the fact there was a chance of rain but turned out to be a sun blaring 82 degrees. After naps we went off to the pool which ended our day perfectly.


So funny how Landon is a floating head  here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment