Saturday, March 31, 2012

...to the zoo

Yea! We have reached 1000 page views! Thanks to all of you that check-in on us to see what we are up to and I hope you have been enjoying. This past week we headed with our playgroup to the zoo again. This time I remembered my camera. I only took a handful of pictures because it is not the easiest task while pushing Landon and trying to keep up with Maddox. 

Here is Maddox balancing. Lately he is really enjoying trying to balance on different things and  balance toys on objects. He is getting pretty good at balancing on one foot. I think he can do it for longer than I can! 

Landon had his first taste of blueberry this day.  


The last time we came to the splash park Maddox was a little tentative. This time I couldn't get him to come out of the water. He really enjoyed himself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment