Wednesday, June 6, 2012

...and hang out in Grandma's backyard

It was soooo nice to have a backyard. The three of us (Maddox, Landon, and I) loved sitting outside enjoying the nature that is so often taken for granted unless you live in an apartment like we do. Being able to sit in the grass and watch the birds was so relaxing. Whenever the weather allowed, we took our lunches outside, which was lots of fun for the boys. Landon also  loved being able to cruise all around Grandma's deck in the walker. Oh how I am missing that. Here in Miami I am the walker and oh how my back is paying for it. He will be walking in the next couple months right?
Although he actually learned how to pump his legs during this trip this was the preferred method of swinging. 

Lu relaxing on the swing. 

My little monkey!

Fun in his "spaceship"!

Bird watching on the deck. 

Landon on a mission to go somewhere. I think he really enjoyed being able to go from one place to another on his own. 

Landon tried some new foods while in NY including grass. hehe
Oh how I can't wait to have a yard of our own one day!! One day soon I hope! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. bwah ha ha! grass is one of lullaby's favorite snacks too!

    ReplyDelete