Wednesday, June 6, 2012

...while we watch Landon walking with his toy

Most people will tell you to not rush your baby to get moving. This is one piece of advice that I am not taking. Landon has been so frustrated with not being able to move on his own that I am encouraging him to get walking. He will scoot around backwards and of course he will roll anywhere to get what he want but he has yet to figure out how to crawl forward. I have really tried everything I can think of to motivate him but he still is not doing it. After Maddy's birthday party there were about 50 balloons laying on the floor which he loved to play with but when I put them out of reach he still wouldn't crawl to get them. If this isn't motivation enough I don't think there is anything that will get him going. His legs are getting stronger everyday and he can stand on his own without holding onto anything for quite a while. Here is a video of him walking with his toy. His balance is getting much better. I am so happy that he is happy that he can move around! Full on walking is right around the corner so watch out! hehe 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment