Tuesday, June 5, 2012

...and see what we have been up to for the past month

Sorry it has been so long but I'm back! I am just trying to get back into the swing of things here after returning from a stay with my family in New York fro 3 weeks. We are still off nap schedules and just returning to our normal routines now a week later. I do want to post some of my favorite pictures from our trip. I will slowly upload more but these are a few from the first couple of days we were there.
Grandpa holding Landon's hands. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Maddox loved using Molly as a pillow. It was nice for him to have a pet for a few weeks.

Maddox watching Grandpa do some yard work. Oh how we loved spending time in the yard.

Look forward for more post from me soon! I have tons of great pictures and memorable experiences that I want to document so when we are missing our family we can look back at this awesome visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment