Monday, June 18, 2012

...and look at all this cuteness

Thanks grandma for our matching outfits! Don't we just look so cute! It is getting harder and harder to get a good picture of the two of them. Up until a couple of months ago Landon would stay put and look at the camera whenever I would make a noise. Now I can't get him to look at me for more then 1 second and I have to work so hard for that one second. He is so into the world around him and what can he play with that taking pictures is not on his agenda. Then there is Maddox always being silly! He can't just smile because that is just not fun. I do love the pictures of them interacting with each other. The day is coming when they can really really play with each other and I think it is going to be a non-stop party around here! :o) The fun never stops!
I love the way Landon is so intrigued as to what Maddox is doing! haha

Yea two boys smiling!!! 

Maddox really does share very well with Landon! He does love his little buddy!

Hehe there is that look from Landon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment