Saturday, June 23, 2012

...and play at the zoo splash park

We have been lucky enough to go to the zoo quite often with some friends from our playgroup. As if the zoo isn't fun enough itself we love going to the splash area to cool off. Maddox loves it and could run around for hours upon hours if I let him. He loves trying to catch the water or step on the little spouts that come up from the ground. Landon seems to enjoy it too (for the most part). He doesn't like when the spontaneously goes on and hits him in the face I have found out. I guess I wouldn't like that very much either.
Maddox telling his new friend to "come on in"! He had just meet him 3 minutes before I took this shot and was already attached. 

Trying to step on the water.

Landon and his little friends. 

See we really were at the zoo. (See the snake head?)

Landon is thrilled to be there! (hehe...okay it was his nap time)

I love Maddox in the back trying to catch the water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment