Monday, June 11, 2012

...and the Kellerman's to Heckshire Park

It was my birthday while we were in NY. All I wanted was a NY bagel and to spend time with my family. After  picking up breakfast we drove over to a local park. This is one of my favorite park because of all the memories that were created there. Growing up this is where we went camping and this is where Harold and I used to run when we were dating and we spent many hours just chatting and eventually falling in love. I love that I can now take my babies to this same park and we can create all new memories there. 
Grandpa and Maddox getting some grub!

Grandma told him it taste better if he eats it under there. (See what happens when I leave him alone with  the two of them!) hehe 

The Long Island sound

We don't have beach rocks in Miami :o( Glad he got to enjoy them while here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment