Friday, January 20, 2012

Come along with the Castros and check out Maddy's new bed...

Before Maddox was born we picked out a convertable crib for him that we later chaged to the bed with the toddler rail. We said that when Landon turns 6 months old we want him to start using the crib. In anticipation, we went out and bought Maddox a bed. When the bed arrived I had Maddox help me put it together. He is really good at following instructions (when it is something he wants to do of course). So he really was a help with bringing me pieces of wood and handing me the screws one at a time. I really wanted him to be involved so he would get excited to sleep in it. The Buzz Lightyear and Woody sheets did help too! So it has been over a week and he does enjoy his bed. Mostly jumping on it. We tell him no jumping but sometimes while sitting on the couch you can hear him in room jumping away. Most of the times I wait for a little bit before going and telling him to get down. ;o)



Jumping of course!

He is not sleeping here (if you failed to notice the big smirk) but this is his sleep pose!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment