Sunday, January 15, 2012

Come along with the Castros to the dentist...

Maddox had his first dentist appointment this week. In preparation we took him the previous week when Harold had his cleaning. It was the same office and same doctor. So he should have been good to go right? While watching his papa he got to touch all of the tools and sit right on Harold's belly for a front view. He was so talkative too. I thought his appointment was going to be a breeze. It turned out to be anything but that. He pretty much refused right from the beginning by not even wanting to sit in the seat. We were lucky that Dr.Mesa had the chance to peek inside his mouth to at least tell us that everything looks good. I would be lying if I said he actually had a full cleaning. I would call it more of a viewing. The only pictures I got were the pre-crying ones while sitting on papa's lap.

1 comment: