Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Come along with the Castros and play in the bay...

A couple weeks ago I joined a new playgroup here in Miami. One of the first outtings we took with them was to Biscayne Bay. Inside the park we went to, is a man made wading pool which is perfect for smaller children, like Maddox, that love to play with the water. It was a little breezy but that just meant it was empty. I thought it was too cool for them to go in the water so I didn't bring a bathing suit for him. (I know...what was I thinking) The kids had so much fun  running in the water and playing with the sand. I know it always seems like Maddox has no pants on but honestly he did start the day off wearing them. Landon didn't like the breeze as much. He liked being bundled up in the towel which he normal doesn't like. He just laid on the towel in the sun and slowly fell asleep. A bundled up sleeping baby always wins my heart!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment