Monday, January 9, 2012

Come along with the Castros and drive our trains...

For Christmas this year we bought Maddox (and Landon) a set of Geotrax trains. Because I got them used off craigslist I was able to get a pretty large set. Here is Harold with about half of the set. (I think we enjoy them as much as Maddox)  

What I love about these trains is that they can all connect if you can figure out how. It came with three remote controlled trains so Maddox loves when Harold and I both play with him, or he drives two at one time. He is so multi-talented!


Recently he has been using the one push train and adding all the cars from the other trains onto the back of it to make one really long train. I love how serious he is when he plays with them. For those of you that really know Maddox he is so high energy so to see him sit and play with these trains for more then 15 minutes is GREAT! When Landon is awake while we are playing he sits on my lap and just watches the trains go around and around. Sometimes we let him drive a train too.

No comments:

Post a Comment