Thursday, January 19, 2012

Come along with the Castros and watch Landon grow (part 2)...

So after posting my blog entry this morning I really wish I would have done it differently. Yes like most parents I have taken a picture of Landon on the date of his birth (the 19th) every month but I really should have posted these pictures. These are the some of the moments that I will remember most from his first 6 months as a part of our family. This is our Landy Lu...Landon William Castro. I dedicate this post to you Lu!! Your mama loves you!
As your mama, Landon I will never forget this first time I held you in my arms!\

You finally were home and someone we can touch and hold onto.

At only 3 weeks old you were rolling over onto your back.


A silly little boy in the making!


It melts my heart every time I look at this little face. <3


Maybe a little BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) in your future?!

I could listen to this laugh all day long. It is one of my favorite sounds!

Can I please hold you forever?

Remember Landon to take it slow, don't get too big too fast please! But I look forward to all the amazing things you will do in your life. We love you unconditionaly forever and ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment