Saturday, January 7, 2012

Come along with the Castros for bathtime...

Having two little boys that love the bath is so much fun. I ask Maddox on occasion if he wants to take a bath alone or with Landon and he ALWAYS says with Landon. I guess he is quite fond of the little guy. I put the baby bathtub inside the big bathtub so there isnt a ton of room for Maddox to swim around in but he still chooses the company. Landons bathtime activites range from chewing on a bath toy to the chewing on the wash cloth (lately it has been the washcloth). Now Maddox is a funny kid, he gets hooked on a certain toy, or group of toys, for about a week then changes to the next toy, again for about a week. I guess he is just being fair making sure all the toys have a chance. How sweet! This week he has to bring three little fish he has in the tub with him. Next week who knows. I am happy though because with his personality I dont have to panic if we dont have that one special toy. He is pretty happy to just go with the flow. Here are a couple of recent bath pictures...and who doesn't love kids in the bath pictures?!
 

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i do love babies in the tub and when they're sleeping. those are my favorites. :) and i love the picture of maddox in the bouncer in your last post. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now i am obsessed with your blog and keep checking it for the new post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you....I will have to get some good sleeping pictures soon. Landon now cuddles with this little giraffe...but whenever I try to get a picture it is just too dark. :o( By the way I check yours everyday too. I love seeing what good ideas you have and what the kiddies are up to. I also need help designing my blog so I look to yours for inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete