Monday, January 9, 2012

Come along with the Castros to the Miami Childrens museum...

Yesterday morning we decided to take our first trip to the Childrens museum. They had a pirate exhibition at this time where Maddox got to go on a treasure hunt using his pirate map, he steered the ship, and walked the plank (well he thought it was a surf board so he surfed the plank). He has never surfed nor has he seen anyone surf in real life so Im guessing tv?! I got a great shot of his great technique. Hey maybe we should move to Cali next?? 

We went to all the other exhibits but Maddy just wanted to go to this ocean exhibit where he could go fishing. For some reason he was really attracted to this activity. We probably spent about 45 minutes out of the hour and a half we were there fishing! He loved it so we didnt mind. Other highlights were this amazing wall made out of colored ceramic pieces. I think I will steal this idea when we buy a house. Landon was happy touching anything he could get close enough to. I have to be careful now when Im holding him as he will try and get whatever is in my hand. Which also means Im losing so much more hair these days. The last picture I had to share because I just love Landons little face. How cute is he!


1 comment:

  1. we LOVE that museum. if you go on the free days though, it gets pretty crowded. but it's free. :)

    ReplyDelete